News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Some people are so full of S**T

Started by MichaelH, May 28, 2024, 07:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MichaelH

This idiot knows no bounds. The s**t that spews from his mouth is limitless.

Still trying to tell engineers he knows more than they do. All he does is make himself look like the goose he is. Probably as successful in his chosen field as he is in his relentless commenting about DSP.

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/looking-for-fir-capable-dsp.54336/#post-1973415

Screenshot_2024-05-28-18-23-37-68_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Nothing to see here. Move along

Tranquility Bass

He's blindly endorsing a product with unknown hardware capabilities as well as in his own words "is too expensive" so most likely is not going to buy one but still endorses it none the less. WTF !!

Seriously if this is not a conspiracy to shill a product for the benefit of stereonets coffers then I don't know what is. I can almost guarantee that this thread was started on ASR in order to steal away prosppective customers from a competing product from another vendor (which btw is similar to our own product) and it's not the first time they have done this as I should know because they did a similar thing to me when I was running a pre-order on diyaudio a few years ago. And a thread on this competing product was also started on stereonet recently and not surprisingly he was there bagging it as well which is so predictable :(

And don't believe everything you read or hear from DIQX especially when it comes from someone with only a marketing background which in his own words says he doesn't know anything about designing speakers and yet he wants to tell everyone how it should be done. The proof is in the eating of the pudding - no serious commercial louspeaker designer embraces what they endorse and this is the reason why ;)

https://analog-precision.com/forum/news-updates/why-we-would-never-use-a-deqx-to-build-a-loudspeaker-!/

Tranquility Bass

And apparently according to a reply of his on ASR (see below) I have an "Irrational hatred of Elektra and DEQX" because I questioned his incorrect assertions on his knowlege of the current generation of SHARC DSP's along with evidence from three esteemed sources questioning the validity of using linear phase filters in multi-way non coicidenence loudspeaker designs !! Somehow that makes me irrational does it ?? Well Keith, you seem to have forgotten the elephant in the room and that is Conan the Destroyer from stereonet who plots all of these underhanded tactics in order to play one local vendor off at the expense of the others in order to maximize his profits from the ones that pay him. The other two are unfoirtunate collateral damage for foolishly getting involved with him in the first place :(

I mean I'd really hate to be a local manufacturer of amplifiers and a sponsor on stereonet or even a dealer of imported ones when all of these shananigans were going on, wouldn't you ?? Tsk,tsk,tsk.....:(

https://analog-precision.com/forum/the-dark-room/re-the-worst-case-of-anti-competitive-behavior-we-have-ever-seen-in-this-industr/