Nirvana Sound - Another one bites the dust !

Started by MichaelH, November 02, 2023, 10:47:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MichaelH

Another casualty under the current tenure. They were at the show one day and gone the next. Might have something to do with the moderators driving people towards Elektra and away from PAYING SPONSORS. Don't say that old chestnut again when the proof is here https://analog-precision.com/forum/the-dark-room/re-the-worst-case-of-anti-competitive-behavior-we-have-ever-seen-in-this-industr/. A good point added by the poster below, if it's so successful, WHY doesn't someone else take it over? And he has a hide to talk about civility when he allowed and condoned his moderators undermining paying sponsors at every opportunity in favour of Elektra. Shame Shame Shame.

It's all in the Dark Pages folks, from betty poop (who I'm convinced is a gay tranny, I mean what man would call himself betty) to his appalling treatment of BusiSoft.

It wasn't a terribly difficult decision for him to allow his moderators to continue to plug Elektra over the paying sponsors. The damage done to Sonic Purity by people being offered Elektra behind dealers backs by the moderators, where was the civility then? There wasn't any.

Another Rushton Quote.png
Nothing to see here. Move along

Tranquility Bass

They should have focused on the turntable instead of being distracted by all of this so called exotic over-priced high-end imported bling ! They could have even developed other products. I mean seriously, $40k for an imported power cable and $50k for imported speaker cables !! You mean to tell me they couldn't develop their own cables instead of sending $$$$$ out of the country ? Just these two products alone are the price of the turntable but which has way more engineering involved ??

MichaelH

Fatso the serial Deleter is at again deleting posts. The one above has now gone. What an embarrassment.

Tranquility Bass

True to form, stereonet censorship. Don't want the punters engaging in free speech :D LOL

MichaelH

Its run like East Germany during the cold war. The only thing missing is the machine guns.