remote control

Started by Nguyen Phuong, July 09, 2021, 11:19:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nguyen Phuong

Dear David
about remote control, there's a few thing that I wish
1.now, I use the left and right for decrease and increase volume, but I wish to use up and down to increase and volume (this way make me more relax in listenning the music. ) When use left\right, some time I have to stop for a few seconds to sure left for decrese, not for increase.
2.the angle to receive signal (of preamp) from Apple not wide enough (or because the apple remote not sensitive enough ?) sometimes, I have to press a few times to change volume. apple remote not enogh, not avalable, not alot in home, but Sony/Panasonic/, . . we have so many, and the angle to receive, the sensitive is very good also. apple tivi remote brand name # 1.000.000 to 1.600.000 vnd (fake remote is about 100.000 vnd), while, In every home, we have alot televisio remote from Sony, panasonic (Sony is the best avalable), in case of buying a television Sony\pana we have to pay just 50.000 vnd, very, very cheap and very good
So, I wish ultimate preamp can use a Television remote (Sony, panasonic,.,.,., Sony is the most popular)
Just a wish
Tks David

Tranquility Bass

Hi Phuong

For people used to Apple R/C's you can change the button mapping in the user settings from 'Default' to 'Simple' ie [ Main Menu ] -> [ Setup User ] -> [ Setup RC ] -> [Default/Simple]

Have you tried different R/C's as some might be stronger than others ?

regards
david

Nguyen Phuong

Tks David
I Try, but I cannot change, could You please try the Firmware, something wrong ?
Tks - Phuong

Tranquility Bass

Can you change from default to simple ? That should emulate mac user remote.