Expressions of Interest to OEM Board Manufacturers
For cost sensitive applications or economies of scale we partner with OEM board manufacturers and provide them with all of the neccessary information to build our hardware using their own component suppliers and equipment thus substantially reducing costs and time to manufacture. With over 4 years in the making we've taken care of the R&D costs associated with designing such an advanced product so that it could be easily reproduced. As a result of this we provide our custom pre-programmed chips ready for board loaders. We also provide all of the firmware, Gerber files, BOM's for all of the boards in the board set so that the manufacturer can obtain competitive component and PCB prices from their own chosen suppliers.
Included as part of the package is:-
- Pre-progammed 144 pin TQFP CPLD chipset pair ready for board loading
- Full PCB Gerber files and BOM for all boards
- Low cost 2 and 4 layer board design
- Simple one DSP design also acts as the onboard host micro controller. No need for a second micro or issues synchronizing firmware across multiple devices.
- Fully integrated firmware tightly couples DSP and house keeping functions.
- License to use the Ultimate-Preamp Control Panel (UPCP) host control software that runs under Windows,
- License to use DSP firmware image for factory programming.
- Firmware upgradable by user
- Factory installation of firmware on unprogrammed boards with no special programming equipment required also eliminates bricking.
- Free upgrades to firmware and ancillary software
- Firmware includes Audioweaver from DSP Concepts
- Optional IOEXP chipset for use on Digital IO Combo board
- Glueless interface to an Amanero Combo USB Audio Device or other devices on request
- TQFP chipset packaging.
- DXF files available for the enclosure design.
- MOQ of 150 pieces.
- Competitive pricing. Lowest cost hi-end digital preamplifier solution in its class.
- Comprehensive details and specifications can be found here
For more information please submit your company details in the form below.
June 17, 2017